Posting ID: JP-002665704
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform blood collections by venipuncture and capillary techniques for all age groups
• Collect specimens for drug screens, paternity tests, alcohol tests etc.
• Perform data entry of patient information in an accurate and timely manner
• Process billing information and collect payments when required
• Prepare all collected specimens for testing and analysis
• Maintain patient and specimen information logs
• Provide superior customer service to all patients
• Administrative and clerical duties as necessary
• Travel to additional sites when needed
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Phlebotomy certification from an accredited agency is preferred
• Previous experience as a phlebotomist
• Proven track record in providing exceptional customer service
• Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
• Ability to work independently or in a team environment
• Comfortable working under minimal supervision
Venipuncture, Blood draw, Phlebotomy, Cpt, Specimen collection, Phlebotomy certification
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072