Posting ID: JP-002343325
All shifts available!
Opportunity for overtime!
$3.00 to $4.00 pay increase after 3 to
- Assist assemblers or pullers with assembling trash cans
- Route the inside lining of can using a router
- Trim the outside edges of the can using a bent puddy knife
- Flash cans to fix discoloration
- Put on lids and wheels using power drills and hammers
- Label trash cans using a stamping machine
- Stack cans and have them ready for shipment
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Mason Preslar
Phone: (704) 765-3005