Job Search & More
Accounts Receivable Manager
Posted Wednesday, July 5, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003884840
Our office is currently recruiting for a managerial opportunity to lead the accounts receivable and accounts payable function and support staff. This position offers hybrid flexibility in an exciting industry with a rapidly growing organization.
The A/P and A/R Manager is responsible for assuring that purchasing and receiving documents are properly matched and that vendor invoices and expense vouchers are processed and paid in a timely fashion. This individual will confirm the accuracy and corrections to customer accounts, reconciliation of revenue accounts, general journal entries, generating invoices and posting sales, verification of deposits, and postings to accounts receivable. Additional responsibilities include planning work schedules, assigning duties, and evaluating work for accuracy, neatness, and conformance to policies.
Our ideal candidate...
The ideal candidate in this role will have a few years of managerial experience as they will immediately step into managing A/P and A/R clerks. The group is established with room to grow in their fields, therefore the ideal candidate will have a proven track record of training and development of support staff. It's highly preferred that this individual has experience making credit determinations as well.
Another desirable skillset is process improvement. The organization is continuing to grow at a fairly rapid pace, therefore someone who can make suggestions on how to improve processes will be valuable.
The role offers a hybrid work schedule of two days in the office, three days work from home.
Additional Job Responsibilities
- Manage and coordinate the month end close for the transactional areas
- Manage cash and provide input to cash forecasting model
- Take ownership over review of validating invoicing is occurring timely and complete
- Ensure cash is posted correctly, timely and factor disputes and customer issues are resolved fully and timely
- Management and review of factor transmissions and reconciliations to ensure appropriate customer credit and timely collections
- Manage controls over payment and disbursement procedures as well as escheat process
- Oversight of processing of ACH, wire and check disbursements
- Acquire a detailed knowledge of all ERP accounting and financial reporting functions
- Become a resource to other departments on tracking and reporting data
- Identify and implement process and operational improvement opportunities, including the monthly close process
- Prepare and review general ledger account reconciliations, review monthly journal entries
Recruiter: David Kesling
Phone: (980) 859-6028