Posting ID: JP-002665962
Client is in need of a technical resource who can help manage mobile tools and software for the development team. There is a backlog of devices, data and information that needs to be pushed out to the service centers.
• Deploy, manage and track build releases in AirWatch
o This would include rolling out build / configuration releases to the P&D / ELD Devices, which would include working with the business on a rollout schedule, communication of the rollout to responsible parties, pushing the build out, smoke testing once the build is pushed out, verifying that all devices get the update. Repushing updates as needed.
• Troubleshooting AirWatch Issues
o This would include working with AirWatch on any trouble shooting needs that may arise with our software and following through to make sure the issues are resolved.
o They would work with P&D Department and Safety on any trouble shooting issues that may arise.
o Help in finding lost and stolen devices and reporting to the business when a device is located
• Updating AirWatch Environment with new Service Centers
• Would be involved in our upgrade to SaaS Environment for AirWatch
• Some technical experience
• Strong interpersonal skills and problem solving abilities
• Detailed Oriented / Organized
• Ability to Learn quickly
• MS Excel experience (pivot tables, vlookup, etc.)
• Ability to work independent with minimal supervision, and can work within a group setting
• Ability to document simple technical processes and process flows
Nice to have
• experience with Android devices (v7, 8, 9, 10).
• Airwatch familiarity
• Samsung device phone/tablet knowledge.
• Samsung Knox.
• QA experience with device & software.
configuration, mobile device, Android, ios mobile, mobile application, airwatch, application software
Top Skills Details:
configuration, mobile device, Android, ios mobile
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
quick learner - Will be learning Airwatch tool.
*ONSITE in Thomasville, NC*
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072