Job Search & More
Mechanical Design Engineer (US Sponsorship)
Posted Thursday, July 13, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003901318
External Job Description
- Mechanical design experience with sheet metal, mechanical assemblies, and weldments.
- Electrical Routing (Capital Harness) and/or Hydraulics Routing.
- Experience designing and testing Agricultural (Sprayer) or Heavy Machinery
- DFMEA/PFMEA, Design Validation, Verification
- Resolve Field issues
- Tolerance Stickup analysis
- Ability to work with large Assemblies
- Proficient knowledge of Creo 3D design software
- Experience with Data management systems (Preferred TC)
- Basic drafting fundamentals: check/fix drawings
- MS Office experience
- Good written and verbal communication
- Location: Onsite at Benson, Minnesota.
Good to have’s
- Any CNH Experience
- Any experience with Engineering Central, writing Change orders.
- Any electric or Hydraulics experience
- Capital Harness drawings
- Any previous experience with Cost reduction projects
- Exercises leadership by sharing technical and practical knowledge with less experienced team members.
- Exposure to ASME Y-14 drafting standard
- Exposure to Scrum Environment
Recruiter: Jason Herrboldt
Phone: (605) 221-5150
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.