Posted Tuesday, May 16, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003778851
We are looking for an onsite construction inspector with knowledge and experience in the onsite inspection of a broad range of construction projects:
- Wastewater/potable water treatment plant construction.
- Site civil projects = including sanitary/drinking water pipeline construction.
- Potable water tank construction.
- NYSDOT construction projects, and general underground infrastructure construction projects.
This role will be fast paced and challenging and offers real hands on experience. CPES works on both traditional design-bid-build and design-build with various clients so any project can be different with new challenges!
- Communicating with engineers and contractors.
- Speaking with crew in the morning setting expectations and checking in with everyone.
- Must have a solid understanding on blueprints and drawings.
- Ability to Thoroughly Document Dailey Construction Activities.
Will be using Microsoft office to do daily documentation.
Construction, wastewater, potable water, underground infastructure, OSHA 10, Construction inspection, SWIP, Site Runoff, DOT Safety, microsoft office
Top Skills Details:
Construction,wastewater,potable water,underground infastructure,OSHA 10
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
AS/BS/Engineering/Engineering Technology/Construction Management.
NYSDOT Cert. 2 years + Experience.
Experience in Industrial and/or Food and Beverage Wastewater Construction, Municipal Construction, Underground Construction, and General Site Civil Construction.
Recruiter: Connor Obrien