Enterprise CRM Specialist - Hybrid
Posted Thursday, April 27, 2023
About the opportunity:
Shutterstock connects diverse artists and creative professionals around the globe with the agencies, brands and people who need their work and services. It’s a place where creators come to be inspired and discover new ways to produce their best work.
We enable our customers, partners, contributors and employees to achieve their goals and realize new opportunities. Our continued growth opens new doors as we scale our platform, expand our offerings and build a company that’s ready for the future!
What we need:
Shutterstock is seeking an Enterprise CRM Specialist to join our team to help us achieve our revenue targets and bring our customer engagement to the next level through excellence in every aspect of customer lifecycle marketing. This role will work with other members of the Global CRM Team and cross functional partners to drive campaign strategic development, campaign execution, reporting, and optimization.
We’re a hands-on team of passionate CRM strategists, email developers, and data whizzes who love getting into the weeds, and getting things built, hands-on. This person should be an expert in customer nurturing and growth marketing – a blend of skilled marketer, brilliant communicator, influencer, and passionate customer advocate.
- Working with your CRM team-mates and cross functional partners to take day-to-day ownership, from soup to nuts, over all aspects of your CRM marketing initiatives, including strategy, design, copy, development, production/QA, and measurement
- Specialization in one of the three following sales lifecycle stages:
- Lead Nurture - Help generate MQLs
- Winback - Win back lost opportunities
- Activation / Onboarding - Drive a onboarding for leads and ensure utilization
- Pre Churn / Growth - Grow the lifetime value of and retain active customers
- Implementing sophisticated, industry leading enterprise cross-channel automation
- Building user segmentation, developing a deep understanding of our enterprise customers and their sales lifecycles
- Proactively developing and executing test plans to increase conversion, retention, growth, winback, and engagement throughout the customer’s lifecycle
- Localizing the content merchandising strategy in key strategic countries in order to provide customers a better experience and improve conversion, cross-sell, and re-activation
- Creating reports / dashboards to support efficient measurement of day-to-day CRM activities and marketing programs
- Staying ahead of the curve to apply ongoing knowledge of market trends, competitive offerings, and best practices
What you'll bring to the role:
- Google Data Analytics Certificate or Google Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Certificate Preferred
- 3+ years enterprise marketing experience
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools (Marketo / Eloqua or other enterprise level platform), database schemas, HTML, and CSS
- Did the college thing (Bachelor’s degree required)
- Passionate about email/lifecycle marketing and a lifelong learner motivated to learn more
- Self-proclaimed data/analytics geek combined with creative thinker who can translate insights into marketing strategies (advanced Excel skills or SQL)
- Highly organized and detail oriented with proven ability to manage multiple projects and juggle competing priorities and deadlines
- Works well under tight deadlines and a constantly changing high-growth environment
- Have a strong work ethic, are self-motivated, and are accountable
- Team oriented – desire to be a part of and contribute to a high performance culture.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work cross-functionally with creative, data, product, marketing, support and sales teams within the organization
- For the same reason your future co-workers enjoy working at the company!
- You have a direct impact on the success of the company. Your team’s work matters and is essential to the evolution of our core business
- Executive leadership cares personally. They prioritize growth and planning your career path with your goals and passions in mind
- Flexibility to work between home and office with everything you need to be successful in both
- Extensive benefits package including an amazing 401K match, fitness benefit and employee assistance program
At Shutterstock, we are committed to providing competitive pay and benefits that are in line with industry standards. The compensation package offered may vary depending on employment experience, skills, and knowledge. You may also be eligible for our generous benefits package including health, wellness and financial benefits. Compensation ranges for candidates in locations outside of the location(s) below may differ based on the cost of labor, market, and additional factors.
The pay range for this position is below:
• 80,000 - 90,000 per year in New York
Note: Commission-eligible roles are expressed as on-target earnings (base and commission). Non-commission roles are expressed as base salary only but are also eligible for annual incentives.
We are one team collectively focused on creating an unrivaled experience for our Customers and Contributors. Our principles represent the mindset of the employee who will thrive at Shutterstock. If you are passionate about what you do, and want to become part of a cutting-edge technology company building industry leading products, please apply.
Shutterstock is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Suitably qualified and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Shutterstock ensures that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Persons with disabilities who anticipate needing accommodations for any part of the application process may contact, in confidence, email@example.com.
The referenced salary range is based on the Company’s good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, education/training and skill level.
Recruiter: Amber Khan
Phone: (410) 579-3072