Client Manager - Media & Entertainment
World Wide Technology
Posted Friday, January 13, 2023
Posting ID: 5000905702706
Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ almost 9,000 individuals and closed over $15 Billion in revenue in 2021. In 2022, WWT’s profitable growth will add over 1,000 new individuals. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the eleventh consecutive year!
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form high performance team? Come join WWT today! We are looking for a Client Manager to join our Global Service Provider Sales team.
Why should you join Global Service Provider Sales?
As a Client Manager for a large Media & Entertainment customer, you will lead WWT sales efforts across specific verticals. Armed with the expertise of our sales engineering team, you'll build and nurture relationships with our customer leaders, identify gaps within the customers technical environment and deliver state of the art solutions in areas such as Infrastructure Modernization, Multi-cloud Architecture, Security Transformation and Digital Strategy. With our Advanced Technology Center and Platform (https://www.wwt.com/atc) at your fingertips for briefings, training, workshops, demos and POC's you'll be delivering best in class results for your customers.
What will you be doing?
As a Client Manager for a set of strategic Media & Entertainment customers within the local market. Day to day responsibilities will include building meaningful relationships within a territory, leading customer sales meetings and presentations, and bringing customer requests to the WWT technical teams for scoping. The Client Manager will team with customer executives and HQ Engineers and Architects, as well as experts to truly provide expertise and value. The ability to listen, learn and understand broad technical solutions is required as you look to provide value to our customers on cutting edge technologies. This position will require the ability to travel up to 50%.
- Positioning Enterprise Technology, Networking and Data Center solutions along with WWT’s value added services.
- Ability to effectively work with consulting systems engineers in large Media & Entertainment accounts.
- Professional networking to build relationships with C-level executives and decision-makers.
- Working with an Inside Sales team in coordinating sales activities (targeted mailings, telemarketing, order processing, marketing events, etc.).
- Maintaining client and OEM relationships.
- Continuing education on evolving networking, data center and storage technologies.
- Candidates must have a successful track record of selling hardware and services to Global Services providers including Media and Entertainment companies.
- Understanding the technical challenges and demands of networking, storage, and virtualization
- Ideal experience includes consultative solution selling.
- Strong skills in developing new relationships with customers and the ability to recommend and position technical solutions to solve customer business challenges.
- Critical skills necessary are account planning with an extended team, calling at all levels within the customer’s organization and managing partner relationships.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills required.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent industry experience preferred.
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
Some WWT customers have a COVID-19 vaccine requirement. In order to work on projects for these customers, employees must be fully vaccinated or have an appropriate religious or medical accommodation.
World Wide Technology, Inc. offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation. Visit our company web page at www.wwt.com for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently Abled
Certain states and localities require employers to post a reasonable estimate of salary range. A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range for this position is $150k to $200k + commissions. Actual salary will be based on a variety of factors, including location, experience, skill set, performance, licensure and certification, and business needs. The range for this position in other geographic locations may differ. Certain positions may also be eligible for variable incentive compensation, such as bonuses or commissions, that is not included in the base salary.
Job Number: #22-2319
Posting Locations:New York, New York
Newark, New Jersey
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072