Quality Control Chemist
Posted Tuesday, May 16, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003779705
PORT WASHINGTON, NY
Recently rated the #1 Company in our industry, we are looking to bring on a QC Chemist to join our team in Port Washington, NY!
- Fun, and stable work environment.
- Fulltime and competitive pay.
- Great benefits.
- TONS of opportunity to grow from within
- Rated #1 Employer in their Industry!
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Perform QC chemistry tests on products for the purpose of release testing.
- Prepare samples, test solutions and standards in preparation for the day shift
- Perform Chemistry tests for stability and complaints
- Data entry of results and review of data
- Calculate, record and compile reports on assays
- Perform laboratory validations and qualifications
- Author validation and qualification protocols and reports.
- Complete annual summary reports for responsible analysis
- Create and revise SOPs
- In-process batch record review
- Train new QC Analysts in chemistry testing and document work according to established SOP’s
- Special projects such as assigned by QC Manager
- Routine QC activities in QC Chemistry
- Document work according to established SOPs
- Other duties may be assigned'
- Bachelors Degree in a Physical Science
- 2+ Years of relevant experience
Recruiter: Vincent DiBernardo
Phone: (212) 320-8707