Luxury Retail Associate
Posted Tuesday, May 16, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003778601
Seeking beauty gurus to join our sales team!
- Beauty Advisors are one of the main points of contact for clients in the retail store. The main goal of a Beauty Advisor is to provide luxury customer service by greeting and engaging with clients and explaining the features and benefits of the products and merchandise as they shop the location.
- Provide accurate product and store information.
- Provide demonstrations of products on customers including skincare and color.
- Exceed customer expectations by selling to their needs. Cross-selling other products and brands is encouraged.
- Close sales and continue building relationships with clients by thanking them and inviting them back for more sales opportunities in the future.
- Attend and participate in formal training as needed.
- Perform all necessary actions to return cash floats, close registers, and secure sales receipts.
- General upkeep of the store environment, including restocking merchandise, straightening up, dusting, etc. While also maintaining full attention to the store at all times. Once a client enters the store, all housekeeping functions should be ceased immediately.
Customer service, retail, sales, upselling, pos system
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS:
- At least 1 year of previous customer service or sales experience from a retail store environment.
- Previous experience with Point of Sale (POS) Systems.
- High School diploma or GED - must have basic math skills.
- Must be available to work any hours of operation (4:30am-2:00am).
- Ability to lift 30 lbs.
NICE TO HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
Previous experience working with luxury brands in a boutique environment.
Previous experience as a beautician, cosmetic consultant, colorist, stylist, etc.
Multilingual speaking ability.