Posted Monday, May 15, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003777089
Aston Carter is hiring an Accountant based out of Columbus, OH. This position is with a top company in the area and offers a flexible work schedule.
1. Maintains statutory deposits for the enterprise including list of maturing deposits, adding new deposits for shortages as well as paying all associated fees.
2. Supports the mergers and acquisitions process to determine acquired companies' deposit and banking requirements.
3. Supports manager in credit compliance. Audits schedule details and compiles information for bank links. Reviews banking and investment agreements and treasury related forms to ensure compliance in partnership with the Office of General Counsel.
4. Maintains the enterprise debt schedule. Assures that letters are sent to the Ohio Department of Insurance for approval of interest payments
5. Supports the integration of merger companies into banking services, including statutory deposits, bank accounts needed and various processes of the new company.
6. Maintains all records for internal borrowings between subsidiaries.
7. Maintains all records for the enterprise vault. Performs quarterly audits and works with Investment Accounting to maintain correct record.
8. Coordinates maintenance of bank documentation files and coordinates changes in wire transfer authorizations and signatures.
9. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Undergraduate studies in accounting or finance; degree preferred
- A general knowledge/understanding of GAAP accounting principles, treasury functions, banking relationships and company organizational structure
If interested, please apply below!
Recruiter: William Troyer