Electrical Project Engineer
Posted Monday, May 15, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003777523
Benefits: Provided (Health, Dental, Vision, 401K)
If interested, email me at email@example.com!!
MEI is Honda's main logistics company and we are actively looking for an electrical engineer to join their team.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Understanding and management of electrical control gear in regards to campus electrical generators
• Creating and managing Lock Out / Tag Out systems and Arc Flash systems
• Perform calculations in regards to Arc Flash / Co2 / Electrical Requirements for department / company
• Liaison with utility suppliers for reporting, service reports, and implement required changes for business / operations
• Manage weekly testing of emergency equipment - generators and fire pumps
• Monitoring and manage settings of HVAC systems
• Schedule and manage facility contractor PM’s
• Issue work orders and daily management of MEI facility contractors
• Creating, updating, and integrating mechanical drawings in AutoCAD
• Update and maintain facility drawing revisions and history
• Project Management including preparing technical requirements and preparing documents requesting / justifying capital.
• Schedule and conduct technical project reviews with management team.
• Schedule and manage capital and expense projects for all MEI facility related
• Managing capital and expense budgets for facility related projects
• Assist in defining company strategies for all facility related projects
• Management of various contractors during repairs / projects.
• Creating / preparing procedures for contractors requirements
• Create process flows / corporate communications for preparedness and response to facility changes
• Creating scopes of work for facility management of contractors
• Documenting Requirements / RFQ’s for capital projects and strategies of facilities related items
• Act as a role model for all associates and adhere to the company core values
• Demonstrate and serve as a role model for Respect for the Individual at all times
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelors in Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical)
- PLC programming
- Project Management experience.
Recruiter: Shaila Rajendran