Service Department Admin
Posting ID: JP-002179479
- 50% of the day entering in completed work order notes. This will consist of collecting service work orders from the 32+ staff technicians and putting what has been completed into Skyline (their work order system). You will need to make sure all hours are account for from the techs and there are no gaps. If something is missing you will need to e-mail the tech to follow up and fill in the missing information.
- 25% of the day Organize and create a filing system for various documents. This is a great position for someone who enjoys organizing and creating new filing systems will enjoy this aspect of the job.
- 5% the day you will handle the inventory of technician shirts and sizes. This has also become unorganized and you will need to organize and create a spreadsheet to track what has been given out.
- 20% of the day other duties as assigned/project work. There are always more tasks to be done so when normal day to day responsibilities are caught up on they will be taking on projects to help the department.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong typing skills
- Experience with Microsoft office or GMail
- Ability to organize and create filing systems
- Excel skills (sort, filter, simple formulas)
- High School diploma or GED
- Thick skin and someone who isn't easily offended
- Good internal customer service skills and ability to articulate both verbal and written
- Ability to work autonomously
- Exposure to property management
- Previous office experience
Recruiter: Adrianne Miller