Senior Maintenance Engineer
Posting ID: JP-002039346
Responsible to assist with the operation troubleshooting, diagnostics, housekeeping, and repairs on
commercial buildings, industrial systems, vehicles, grounds, and maintenance equipment for assigned
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Assist with troubleshooting and repairs of buildings and installed systems to include: packaging and handling machinery, plumbing systems, kitchen equipment, roofs, drains, shop, grounds equipment and HVAC.
- Clean, lubricate, and service a wide variety of pumps, valves, pneumatic controls, electrical, mechanical and hydraulic devices.
- Assist with installation and modification of building equipment and systems.
- Replace and repair building finishes such as ceiling tiles, door hardware, wallpaper, and can paint walls, piping, floors and equipment.
- Troubleshoot, evaluate, and make recommendations to upgrade maintenance operations and/or implement savings opportunities.
- Possess competent knowledge of the use and care of tools and equipment used in facility and ground maintenance.
- Respond immediately to emergency situations and customer service requests as assigned.
- Inspect buildings, grounds, and equipment for unsafe or malfunctioning conditions, preventative maintenance, etc.
- Maintain and operate fire and life safety systems such as; Fire alarm systems, fire pumps and related fire protection system equipment as assigned.
- Perform carpentry and snow removal when necessary.
- Cooling tower
- Building maintenance
- Maintenance technician
- Preventive maintenance
- Maintenance engineering
- Maintenance repair
Top Skills Details:
- Commercial maintenance
- Cooling towers
- Water source heat pump
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of related experience in a commercial property setting
- EPA Universal Certification
- Expert Level
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Rachel Dannenhauer