Front Desk Specialist
Posting ID: JP-002664639
Medical Front Desk Specialist - Cincinnati, OH
An Internal Medicine office needs a Front Desk Specialist to assist with daily functions of checking in patients, scheduling appointments, checking out patients, and answering patient phone calls. This medical office is part of a large healthcare network in Cincinnati. If the candidate proves to be an asset to the office, there will be the option for permanent placement within the group.
- Contract to hire role paying up to $17/hr
- M-F, 8-5:00
- Ensure patient charts are ready for the day when opening the office
- Check patients in for appointments as they arrive
- Collect Co-pays
- Update patient records in EPIC to reflect changes in demographics, insurance, update HIPAA forms
- Check patients out at end of appointment and schedule follow-up visits
- Answer phone line to schedule patient appointments, update patient information, answer inquiries from patients or other callers
- Scan patient documents into medical chart
patient intake, patient scheduling, customer service, EPIC
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- HS Diploma or equivalent required
- 6 months to 1 year recent experience working with EPIC or a similar EMR system
- Good tenure (2+ years) in previous roles is preferable
IF INTERESTED, PLEASE APPLY TODAY!
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Pamela Byarlay