Project Manager II
Posting ID: JP-002659865
The objective of this project is to upgrade Time & Expense tool (Kronos) to Dimensions as well as migrate legacy / historical data to azure.
• Must be a self-starter with short cycle time to get up to speed.
• The project has multiple technology and HR operational/business workstreams. The candidate must demonstrate proven ability and experience to manage the assigned technology workstreams while providing program-level oversight, issue escalation and consolidated status reporting for all workstreams.
• Excellent communication, collaboration, presentation, and facilitation skills are a must. Will be presenting and communicating information across all levels of the organization, including Sr management.
• Program/project management experience in a product-led organization a plus.
• PMP certification.
• Experience in leadership position delivering large and/or complex projects and programs.
• Experience with agile and waterfall methodologies.
• Proven track record of delivering objectives on time and within budget.
• Ability to anticipate and manage project/program risks.
• Confident, solution-oriented independent worker.
• Possess strong engagement management skills, strong business acumen, deep technical insights and with that can speak in both business and technical terms.
• Experience with external 3rd-party vendors.
• Experience with managing different sets of business & technology stakeholders across multiple projects.
• Expertise in applying the systems development and project management life-cycle processes involved with implementing I.T. solutions.
• Proven problem solving and organizational skills.
• Demonstrated ability in team motivation and delegation.
• Establish and update project and program plans with actual and forecasts and manage deviations from plan and program parameters.
• Ensure all program and project requirements and/or objectives are properly documented and vigorously pursued to deliver the final product.
• Deliver to time and cost within agreed tolerances for projects/programs.
• Provide leadership for workstream leaders and stakeholders. Apply conflict resolution skills to resolve program and project issues.
• Manage program and project risk, develop mitigation plans, and escalate decisions and unresolved issues as needed.
• Create and track schedules, budget, risks and issues
• Maintain program level communications with stakeholders at multiple levels
• Work with peers to develop and drive goals, define technical specifications and detailed implementation plans for projects/programs
• Effectively apply skills to impact program decisions
• Focus on the benefits to be realized and the outcomes to be achieved.
• Provide coordination of complex planning activities and optimize the use of resources (human and material).
• Provide for an integration of outcomes with on-going business operations.
• Manage issues as they arise among the program’s component projects; Escalate issues as appropriate per the program issue escalation plan.
• Track project’s contributions toward the organizations’ overall benefits and work to ensure the ultimate success and acceptance of the project.
• Maintain continuous alignment of project/program scope with strategic business objectives and make recommendations to modify the project/program to enhance effectiveness toward the business result or strategic intent.
Project management, Program management, Pmp, time & expense, Time and expense, kronos, kronos workforce timekeeper, Dimensions, kronos workforce payroll, agile, waterfall, azure
Top Skills Details:
Project management,Program management,Pmp,time & expense,Time and expense
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
This PM will be supporting a go-live of an upgrade of Kronos Time & Attendance to the latest version called Dimensions. The other part will be supporting a migration of historical data to azure. Azure would be a plus.
****Time & expense experience is required***
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072