Posting ID: JP-002265665
- Supervise a team of 5-8 technicians
- Train and develop technicians
- Set a work schedule and preventative maintenance
- Document repairs
- Electrical and mechanical troubleshooting of industrial equipment/machinery
- Install, maintain and repair industrial machinery
- Communication with maintenance manager and ops manager
- Troubleshoot electricity up to 480v
- Troubleshoot PLCs
- Work with photo eyes, sensors and switches
- VFDs - Install, replace and maintain
- Hydraulic/Pneumatic - installation and repair
- Blueprint and schematic interpretation
- Performs welding, brazing and burning operations.
- Interprets prints and wiring diagrams.
- Installs conduit, fittings, switches, relays, controls, fixtures, motors, equipment, wiring, etc. as required.
- Install, swap out, replace and wire 3 phase motors
- Work with valves, bearings and gear boxes
- Welding and fabrication
- Repair conveyors and spray booths
- Adjusts equipment for proper alignment and operation.
- Set up and operate lathe to grind various process rolls.
- Operates a variety of material handling equipment.
- Loads and unloads incoming and outgoing shipments of maintenance parts and materials.
- Performs record keeping, workplace organization, housekeeping, and maintains and requisitions supplies.
- Directs Repairman Trainees, Maintenance Helpers, General Associates and available workers as required.
- Work with engineering dept
Maintenance, Electrical, Mechanical, Technician, Mechanic, Electrician, 480v, pneumatics, hydraulics, maintenance supervision, maintenance electrical, maintenance management, Facilities, Repair, Troubleshooting, Electrical, Conduit, Maintenance technician, Pneumatics, Mechanical, Industrial, Wiring, Schematic, Install, Blueprint, Preventive maintenance, Allen-bradley, Switchgear, 3 phase, Run conduit, Installation, Plc troubleshooting, Electrical troubleshooting, Pulling wire, Electrical maintenance, Electrical schematic, Circuitry, Industrial maintenance, Electrical wiring, Ac/dc, Machine repair, Pipe bending, Low voltage, Relay, Weld, Blueprint reading, Ladder logic, Motor control, Boiler, Circuit, Maintenance repair, Fabrication, Ac/dc motor, Valves, Conveyer, Welding, Facility, Facilities maintenance, Equipment repair, Plcs, Trouble shoot, Production machinery, Conveyor system, Compressor, Repair parts, Mechanically inclined, Industrial machinery, Mechanical aptitude, Programmable logic controller, Hydraulic system, Allen bradley plc, Maintenance documentation, Maintenance mechanic electrical
Top Skills Details:
Maintenance, Electrical, Mechanical, Technician, Mechanic, Electrician, 480v, pneumatics,hydraulics,maintenance supervision,maintenance electrical,maintenance management
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 480 electrical
- Mechanical troubleshooting
- blueprints and schematics
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072