A/R Follow-Up And Medical Billing Specialist
Posting ID: JP-002506875
Now Hiring! A/R Follow-Up and Medical Billing Specialist (2 openings)
- Location: Cincinnati, OH 45219 (remote most days; 1 day in-office per week)
- Pay Rate: $18-$20.88 per hour (depending on experience)
- Hours: 8am-5pm Mon-Fri (some schedule flexibility is offered)
- Hire Type: Contract-to-hire
Essential Job Functions:
- Process between 40-50 claims per day
- Identify and analyze claims listed on the A/R aging report
- Track accounts requiring payment and follow up with patients to secure payment
- Analyze appeals and claim denials and follow-up with payers to confirm denial reasons resubmit claims
- Ensure accurate and timely claims resubmissions to appropriate parties
- Accounts Receivable Follow-Up experience
- Physician Billing experience
- EMR experience; preferably Epic, Availity, or similar systems
- Knowledgeable of CPT Coding, ICD-10, ICD-9
- Medicare and Medicaid Billing experience is a PLUS
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072