Programmer/Analyst Level 1
Posting ID: JP-002659739
-The Programmer is an individual contributor who also works in a team environment on various activities that support Classification for Global Trades (CGT) automated processes, database programing and newly implemented software tools.
-The programmer will execute and maintain various reports and databases used to manage the import/export compliance data elements and daily work assignments of the CGT team.
-The programmer will also help with ad-hoc reports and projects as needed by our CGT teams globally.
-The programmer will work on issues of moderate scope where analysis of data is required and will provide ideas or solutions for process improvement and support opportunity for innovation.
-Receives assignments in the form of objectives with goals and the process to meet those goals.
- Normally obtains general instruction on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
-This position will interact with global CGT team members and other Rockwell Automation functional areas as needed.
* Experience with SQL to understand/review SQL/host language programs and to recommend and execute changes for optimization
* Microsoft Access Database Design (including Complex Form Design)
* Microsoft VBA (for use within Access and Excel)
* Experience working with ERP systems (SAP/GTS & ECC experience is desirable)
* Strong data analysis reporting skills
* Microsoft Power BI experience is desirable
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Bachelor Degree (B.A. /B.S.) or equivalent in and of the following areas:
* Computer Science
* Business Management
* At least 1-2 years of proven experience in related field
* Working knowledge of Office 365, Access Databases & Excel
**Great team environment and exposure to work with a global team**
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072