Job Search & More
Posted Monday, July 17, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003909644
* Analyzing building specifications, codes, and sites.
* Creating technical drawings from architects' sketches and specifications.
* Using CAD software to create drawings that incorporate exact measurements, calculations, building codes, and other construction details.
* Printing CAD drawing schematics for use by architects, construction managers, and structural and maintenance engineers.
* Entering CAD data into building information modeling (BIM) systems to create 3-D models and renderings.
* Preparing drawings, charts, and records with CAD equipment and conventional drafting techniques.
* Visiting construction sites to perform measurements and calculate dimensions as needed.
* Collaborating with architects and construction engineers to ensure adherence to building specifications and industry regulations.
* Keeping abreast of the latest developments and technologies in architectural design.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
* Bachelors or Masters degree in architecture from an accredited program.
* Proficiency in AutoCad is required and familiarity with Photoshop, Sketch Up, Revit and Bluebeam software is preferred.
Recruiter: Jacob Krone
Phone: (330) 983-1221