Job Search & More
Accounts Payable Specialist
Posted Thursday, July 6, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003886821
Aston Carter is working with a great client in the Cleveland, OH area who is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team!
- Process invoices and related transactions for resale purchases for all US locations.
- Facilitate timely reconciliation of vendor statements by resolving billing, payment and debit/credit issues.
- Verify price and receipt of material. Work with field locations to resolve exceptions.
- Promote and maintain vendor relationships relating to statement reconciliation and payment cycle.
- Assist in the preparation and coordination of the interim physical inventories.
- Compile physical inventory data for reporting.
- Responsible for the set-up and maintenance of the vendor master file.
- Responsible for generating payments to vendors.
- Process debits to vendors and credits from vendors.
- Assists in tracking compliance with the company’s policy on purchase exception resolution for field locations.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
2-5 years of AP experience
SAP experience is ideal but open to other ERP system experience
Open to entry level Accounting grads
Good Excel skills
Recruiter: Abigail Hickle