Job Search & More
Posted Wednesday, July 5, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003882973
- Uses computer-aided drafting (CAD) software to create mechanical designs of buildings and interiors from an architect's rough drawings.
- Studies building codes and regulations and determines how they will affect mechanical designs.
- Draws plans for electrical layout based on instructions provided by engineers and architects.
- Visits jobsites to gather data needed to complete designs.
- Determines the types of materials needed and calculates the quantity to be ordered.
- Working with an architect or engineer, generates costs estimates, contracts, and other documents required for individual projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Revit, Mechanical engineering, Autocad
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- 1+ year of experience using design software
*Revit is preferred but not a must.
Recruiter: Nicolas Keels