Helpdesk Support Technician
Posting ID: JP-002150303
Our client on the east side is looking for a Helpdesk Technician with at least 6 months - 1 year of experience with troubleshooting, phone support and windows operating systems. This is a contract to hire. The shift would be 8-5 for training and then either 8-5 or 9-6, need people to be open to both.
Provides customers of IT Services a central point of contact for logging, tracking, and reporting of hardware, network and application related problems. Provides guidance and 1st level support, assisting in problem resolution, workstation, application and production problems and inquiries. Assist in the analyzing of issues to determine wider impact and problem relationships. Provides worldwide service and support for all customers globally. Works with all levels of Service Desk Analysts, Computer Operators, 2nd level support groups, management and customers.
What you’ll be doing:
• Respond to customer requests for information.
• Analyze and determine the impact of problems with software applications and technologies.
• Assist customers in problem resolution by following troubleshooting procedures.
• Assist IT Infrastructure and Business Systems personnel in troubleshooting, problem identification and resolution.
• Dispatch appropriate IT support personnel or reassign issues to 2nd level support teams in accordance with established procedures.
• Record and track all incidents from initial report through final resolution.
• Follow established notification procedures for applications/software systems problems.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072