Job Search & More
QC Scientist II - Cell& Gene Therapy
Posted Monday, July 17, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003908495
Looking for mid-level quality control scientist with a long-term interest in the Cell& Gene Therapy industry! This is a company with upward mobility and growing rapidly!
Quality Control Scientist II
- Location: Columbus, OH 43205
- Pay: $26-$28/hr (based off experience)
- Hours: 2p-10p
- Work primarily in the Quality Department to support the testing and analysis of cGMP produced viral vectors and cells
- Help support Material Release process
- Performance of QC methods, development of methods, analysis of microbiological environmental monitoring samples, writing/revising SOP’s, equipment maintenance and monitoring, and materials management of QC and Production supplies.
- Ensure documentation is completed, reviewed, filed and archived according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Maintain compliance with applicable regulatory requirements for cellular and gene therapy products.
- BS degree in Scientific field
- Must have 2+ years experience in a regulated performing documentation
- Prefer experience in a GMP Quality Environment (Cell/Gene Therapy, Pharma, or FDA regulated company)