Job Search & More
Posted Monday, July 10, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003893065
Will work within the Research group conducting testing using the following:
- Will be testing a new products that will be going to market eventually.
- Conducts chemical and physical analyses in support of the development of a manufacturable multisource pharmaceutical product. Provides analytical support for the release of registration materials in support of regulatory submissions. Assists analytical method validation and transfer activities.
- Performs the assigned analytical tasks in support of product development, registration lot release, pre and post regulatory submission activities. Performs activities within the assigned timelines and in compliance with cGXP's, and company practices and procedures.
- Follows work instructions, SOPs and company practices. Documents analytical activities and results accurately, in a timely manner and right-first time and maintains integrity of data.
- Follows written analytical procedures. Identifies execution challenges of analytical methods and support trouble shooting activities.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
BS in a Chemistry discipline (Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Biology with Chem Minor)
3+ years Experience with HPLC, GC, PH, and Titrations are strongly preferred
Prefer candidates with insudry lab experience but open to entry level grads with strong Chemistry lab experience from school
The work related experiences include physical and chemical testing activities of organic materials.
Must be able to work in a team environment approach to accomplish tasks assigned.
Must possess the ability to work on multiple tasks in a fast pace environment.
Must possess good written and verbal communication skills.
The candidate must have the ability to work with supervision using scientific judgment and professional competency.