Posting ID: JP-002179460
- Fully remote, equipment provided
- Competitive pay
- First shift/Monday-Friday
- Long term opportunity with a great company
•Manage outbound sourcing, inbound applicants, and referral funnels for R&D (engineering/product/design) and go-to-market (sales, marketing, and operations) teams.
•Taking your direction from the partnering recruiters on your team and respective hiring leaders to build out customized sourcing strategies for open positions and forecasted hires.
•Partner with hiring teams to deeply understand their hiring needs and to develop strong and qualified candidates for our open requisitions.
•Building prospecting lists for forecasted hiring activities and open hiring requisitions from a list of target vendors and a wider competitive talent landscape.
•Pitching candidates company vision & story, at a corporate, product, team, and role level to gain interest & engagement in the opportunity.
•Building and developing a competitive landscape for the requisitions you will source candidates for.
•Excel in time management and project management skills to weekly and monthly sourcing metrics and goals.
•Effective communicator, reporting progress to partnering recruiters, hiring managers and department.
- At least 1 year of sourcing experience
- Previous Talent Acquisition experience
- Experience utilizing an Applicant Tracking software
- Experience utilizing LinkedIn, Indeed, Monster, and other job boards to source candidates
- Experience identifying and engaging passive candidates at all levels
If you or anyone you know may be interested in this opportunity, feel free to reach out anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruiter: Gabrielle Vang