Service Desk Analyst
Posting ID: JP-002664863
Team is responsible for receiving, resolving, escalating and monitoring customer issues/requests. This position serves as the first line of support (Tier 1) to end users network, desktop, and enterprise applications. Provides immediate assistance and problem resolution, whenever possible for service inquiries concerning utilization and information regarding all computer systems applications, telephony and paging systems, personal computers and mobile devices. Critical tasks performed by this area also include communicating, tracking and reporting computing environment outages.
Notes from Manager:
• Call Volume Average: 35-65 calls a day
• Microsoft Office/Windows knowledge
• Windows 10 is a plus
• Mac Knowledge is a plus (even for personal use)
• Mobile Device Support
• Customer Service Experience (don’t have time to teach how to talk to customers)
• Technical Service Desk experience is not required
customer support, servicenow, service desk, office suite, password reset, Technical support, active directory, windows 10, outlook, mac os x, Office 365, Ticketing system
Top Skills Details:
customer support,servicenow,service desk,office suite,password reset,Technical support
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
1. Great Interpersonal Skills and Personality Traits the look for: Driven, passionate, positive attitude, authentic, leadership potential, dependable, active listeners, proactive, understanding/relatable, conversational, enthusiastic, self-motivated - He/she should be able to control a conversation while expressing appropriate empathy and energy directed towards providing a technical solution for the caller)
2. Professionalism (tone, attitude, presentation)
3. Keyboarding skills (The ideal candidate will be good at multi-tasking in many different applications, and possess the ability to comfortably type while talking)
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072