Posting ID: JP-002662491
Aston Carter is currently seeking a skilled fraud investigator for a 100% fully remote opportunity!!
- Explanation of Associate Fraud Specialist/Fraud Investigator Temp position.
- Manually auditing transactions to determine if various types of fraud have occurred using an array of systems (POS/ECOM/CRM tools, Payment Processors, CCTV, Social Media, etc.).
- Gathering key information from each system and documenting in a specific format.
- Writing brief but conclusive narratives of fraud findings per transaction in a specific format and to a specific standard
- Fraud detection, investigation and analysis, Excel, CRM, Fraud Specialist, Fraud Investigator, Salesforce, e-commerce, retail.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 2 Years of Fraud experience.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Jaret Gerber