EDI Systems Analyst (EDI Healthcare X12 REQUIRED) - 100% Remote
Posting ID: JP-002659550
EDI Systems Analyst - 100% Remote
Healthcare EDI Application Systems Analysts
Top Skills Required
- Hands on experience with EDI Healthcare X12 Transactions (837, 834, 835, 270/271, 278, 276/277, 999, etc)
- Hands on experience with transaction mapping using a mapping tool
- Experience with XML
- Experience with C# Development
• Analyzes, models, designs, develops and implements EDI and X12 Transaction
• Assists in planning and designing business processes; assists in formulating recommendations to improve and support business activities
• Assists in analyzing and documenting client’s business requirements and processes; communicates these requirements to technical personnel by constructing basic conceptual data and process models, including data dictionaries and volume estimates
• Designs, develops and implements customized functionality to accommodate business processes related to EDI.
• Assists in creating basic test scenarios to be used in testing the business applications in order to verify that client requirements are incorporated into the system design
• Participates in meetings with stakeholders to gather and document requirements and explore potential solutions
• Assists all other groups involved in integration efforts across the practice that involve EDI & Administrator/HPAS Data component.
• In depth knowledge of HIPAA/EDI X12 5010 healthcare-related transactions including 270-271, 276-277,277CA,277U, 278, 820, 834, 835, 837, 999, and 824
• Knowledge of EDI applications including the EDI Gateway, Edifecs suite of tools, Microsoft Biztalk, Microsoft SQL Server, and other applications in support of EDI processing
• Knowledge of Administrator/HPAS Data component and Connect
• Fluent with commonly used EDI concepts, practices, and procedures within a heath care field
• Medicaid domain knowledge
• Knowledge of industry standard health data code sets such as ICD-9/ICD-10, CPT/HCPCS, revenue codes
• Knowledgeable with regulatory requirements associated with 5010 and ICD-10
• Specific knowledge of claims, enrollment, and /or Authorizations in a Medicaid environment
• Possesses analytical and creative problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to maintain attendance to support required quality and quantity of work
• Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
• Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072