Loan Application Processor
Posting ID: JP-002662981
- Work with potential borrowers and review applications to verify elements of each loan application, such as employment, income, identity, and tax documents, in a timely and efficient manner
- Identify and implement process improvements in the borrower application process
- Build trust and cultivate borrower, investor, and colleague relationships
- 80% of the work is application review,: review the information inputted and review supporting documentation to verify accuracy of reported inputs.
- Other projects as assigned
- 1+ year of experience in customer service, consumer lending, personal banking, or similar
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Passion for delivering a great customer experience
- Impeccable judgment and acute attention to detail
- Track record of high performance
- BA / BS degree or Associates degree Or equivalent experience
Additional Details upon Permanent Hire:
- Competitive pay rate
- Professional and Personal Development budgets
- Health and Life Insurance
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Adrianne Miller