Project Manager - Registered Architect - Hiring Now!
Posting ID: JP-002156265
- Provide leadership and oversight of business and production operations
- Create project plans that correlate to the client’s scope of work, budget, and schedule. Hourly production hours per phase, in coordination with Technical Responsible Party’s (TRP’s) service group.
- Update and maintain billing projections within a 5% accuracy of actual billed.
- Manages and maintains the client project relationship.
- Participate in sales activities to obtain new clients – as directed by the Business Unit Director’s yearly sales goals.
- Completes billing packages for client invoicing for every billing cycle in coordination with accounting department.
- Leads the effort to create and define project scope.
- Assist in organization of the project providing input to the project principal and Business Unit Leader.
- Performs required follow-up with client regarding outstanding invoices.
- Mediates fee and scope disagreements between disciplines and makes decisions always in regard to the best interest of the project and the firm.
- Leads the effort to prepare fee proposals, conducting fee negotiations in conjunction with Technical Services Managers and Technical Responsible Parties.
- Prepare contractual agreements and scope of services.
- Negotiates or assists in negotiations with client to account for scope/contract changes.
- Participates in weekly reviews of the project with respect to schedule, construction cost, and profit plan.
Project management, retail, autocad, revit, registered architect, billing systems, client services, contract agreement, management skills
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
registered architect or engineer
BS in relatable Study; Architecture or engineering
Eisen Hardy- 614-551-9192 - firstname.lastname@example.org
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072