Posting ID: JP-002664857
Responsible for providing Energy Delivery Operations with the highest quality documentation of processes and standards. Assists in the editing of documents for spelling, grammar, and content accuracy and readability. Has fundamental understanding of various software technologies and functionality of application systems. Assists in the layout and organization of manuals and other documents. Process swimlane mapping using Visio. Looking for Technical writing skills, business process mapping, Visio experience, and working/interviewing SMEs. (subject matter experts). Excellent communication skills and ability to overcome concerns within a timely manner. Must be self-motivated and can build relationships. Ability to manage their own tasks and can build relationships to work well with team as well as SMEs. Ability to keep projects moving.
1. Analyze processes while working with SMEs to build out and develop business process flows in Visio.
2. Assists in the editing of documents for spelling, grammar, content accuracy, readability, and consistency.
3. Assists or independently prepares and updates documentation plans. Prepares outline of content and written text. Coordinates layout and organization of manuals and other documents.
4. Ability to organize moderate to complex technical topics from various sources into one cohesive document.
5. Researches, develops, reviews and coordinates new procedures and changes to existing procedures.
6. Coordinates with other departments & organizations during procedure development and revision process.
7. Establishes procedure revision guidelines, procedure standards, and procedure writing guidelines.
8. Demonstrates professionalism and ethical behavior in all work habits. Maintains a positive attitude.
9. Promotes adherence to corporate standards, policies, enabling characteristics and ethics.
10. Performs all duties, and works with others in a safe manner, in compliance with company safety policies and rules.
11. Performs emerging duties as assigned.
Education Requirements: Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, or a four year technology degree with emphasis in technical communication, or related field experience. Work Experience: 4-5 years related experience.
microsoft office, Technical writing, excel, visio, Technical documentation
Top Skills Details:
microsoft office,Technical writing,excel,visio
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
This position is designated as remote service territory to be considered: Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, West Virginia, Virginia, Louisiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma or Texas. \ Professional technical writing samples preferred with candidate submittal.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072