Inside Sales Representative
Posting ID: JP-002538321
***INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATVE*** (Full-Time)
This is an excellent opportunity for a Sales and Administrative professional to take the next step in their professional career. This opportunity will allow you to utilize previous working experience while growing new important skill-sets as well.
This Position Offers:
1. Competitive Pay
2. Paid Training
3. Fast-pace environment
- Looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join their Columbus, OH location.
- The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for customer service, with various duties including but not limited to: entering and maintaining sales orders, purchasing, price quotation, over-the-counter sales, and supporting the Outside Sales staff.
- Answering telephone calls from customers and assisting them in their needs
- Accurate quotation of product pricing to the customer
- Over-the-counter sales to walk-in customers
- Assisting and supporting the Outside Sales staff, including making warm “cold” calls
- Occasional support in the warehouse, such as shipping and receiving
Customer service, Customer service call center, sales, Inside sale, Call center, Outbound calls, Outbound sales, Inbound call
Top Skills Details:
Customer service, Customer service call center, sales
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Lucas Latsko
Phone: (216) 573-5660