Job Search & More
Posted Thursday, July 6, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003885346
3RD SHIFT - 11:00PM-7:00AM
The Nerve Processing Technician will perform debridement and processing, packaging and labeling of human tissue products for surgical transplantation while ensuring compliance with applicable federal, state, and AATB regulations.
- Perform processing, debridement, packaging, labeling, and shipment of finished product.
- Utilize special techniques, instrumentation and equipment to clean and size tissue to specifications and protocols.
- Assist Team Lead with efforts in maintaining inventory levels on the core and dock for receiving supplies.
- Perform lab cleaning activities as required by policies, protocols, procedures and SOPs.
- Work with Quality and Regulatory staff to ensure compliance with all federal, state, and AATB regulations and requirements, particularly those pertaining to manufacturing.
- Correctly complete production documentation as required in Nerve processing in accordance with standard operating procedures, and quality standards.
- Assist with production records as needed.
- Perform other duties as directed by Supervisor.
- Comply with all company policies, procedures, and SOPs.
Skills & Qualifications:
Associates Degree or Bachelors Degree in science field preferred but not required
Prior Medical/Healthcare experience preferred
Must be comfortable sitting and standing for long periods of time
Recruiter: Calista Pepe