Posting ID: JP-002351794
- Looking for one maintenance technician
- 70/30, 60/40 Mechanical vs Electrical
- Candidates will be doing maintenance on ovens, mixers, presses, splitters, extruders and conveyors
- Mechanical repairs of pneumatics, hydraulics, sensors, gears, motors, drives, shafts, barrings, pumps
- Electrical troubleshooting 480v three phase down to 24v single phase, sensors, ac/dc, motors, circuits
- Use of micrometers, calipers and gauges to calibrate equipment
- Preventative Maintenance on equipment
- MIG and Stick welding on mild steel and fabrication
- Reading of blueprints and schematics
- Use of manual mills and lathes to machine parts
- Minor building maintenance; plumbing, repair dry wall, electrical outlets
- This company is leading manufacturer of recycled rubber flooring, tiles, mats
- 2nd shift 430p to 3a Monday to Thursday 4/10s. Should expect to up to 6hrs on Friday's as well. 40-50hrs a week.
- $25. Will receive a .75 cent shift differential. Will move to $27 once hired in.
- 6 month CTH
- Non union
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Pritt, William