Posting ID: JP-002349820
Maintenance Technician - 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift - $19.95-$22.85/hr - Dover, OH
Maintenance Technicians A, B & C skill levels are based on an individual basis depending on experience, education, past work history, job performance and knowledge of machinery and equipment in the plant.
Level A - $22.85/hr
Level B - $21.45/hr
Level C - $19.95/hr
- Performing basic and complex mechanical repairs to extrusion and molding equipment including auxiliary equipment.
- Works from mechanical prints to install new equipment and to diagnose and repair.
- Perform installation and repair on hydraulic systems, using technical manuals and prints. Install and repair pneumatics on both the equipment and building systems.
- Perform basic and complex electrical and electronic repairs to extrusion and molding equipment using schematics and technical manuals.
- Perform preventive maintenance on plant equipment including but limited to, inspection, lubrication and repair of problems found.
- Installs and repairs automated machinery and equipment such as robots and programmable controllers.
- Complete daily work orders accurately and in a timely manner.
- Mentor subordinate technicians in a professional manner to assist them in achieving A technician status.
- Responsible for hazardous waste handling and water sampling in accordance with company guidelines and OSHA regulations.
- Must be able to set up and operate machine tools such as lathes, grinders, and milling machines.
- Participates on Emergency Response Team by responding to emergencies in accordance with established emergency response procedures.
***MUST BE OPEN TO WORKING OVERTIME/ CURRENTLY WORKING 5 - 6 days a week***
plcs, 480v, single phase, 3 phase, three phase, blueprints, hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical, troubleshooting, preventive maintenance, mechanical
Top Skills Details:
plcs,480v,single phase,3 phase,three phase,blueprints,hydraulics,pneumatics,electrical
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- WILL BE REQUIRED TO TAKE ELECTRICAL AND MECHANICAL TEST
- Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance
- Extrusion & Injection Molding
- 480v - 600v
- PLC Troubleshooting (Alan Bradley & Siemens) PLUS
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Norton, Logan