Job Search & More
Posted Friday, July 14, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003906128
NOW HIRING CAN INTERVEIW, THE NEXT FOLLOWING DAY! MUST WANT TO GAIN OR BE INTERESTED IN THE MEDICAL INDUSTRY!!
Seeking a candidate who is ready to change their career! Welcome to the world of laboratory! Seeking a candidate who has experience with preparing specimens for analysis. Seeking a candidate who has experience or willing to research, troubleshooting, specimens and customer problems.
• Send test requests to proper location and release test results
• Assist clients with any specimen related requests or inquires
• Process specimens to be sent out to additional facilities
• Provide support to various areas of the laboratory
• Perform sample sorting, racking and retrieving
• Prepare record logs in a timely and efficient manner
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Sample preparation
- Specimen processing
- Must have High School Diploma or Equivalent
- MUST HAVE A GOOD TENURE
- Experience in a laboratory environment
- Comfortability with handling biological specimens
- Ability to accurately identify specimens.
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment.
- Well organized and a high level of attention to detail
- You will be standing for extended periods of time.
3rd SHIFT (only)
10:30PM TO 7:30AM