PCR Lab Assistant
Posting ID: JP-002665499
Seeking 2nd and 3rd shift Lab Assistants to help support a growing medical laboratory conducting diagnostic testing. These are long term career opportunities with a large Lab Company in the Columbus, Ohio area.
Candidates will interview via phone or WebEx.
Some of the quialifications and skills of the Lab Assistants include, but are not limited to:
• Prepare laboratory specimens for analysis
• Research, troubleshoot and resolve customer and specimen problems
• Send test requests to proper location and release test results
• Assist clients with any specimen related requests or inquires
• Process specimens to be sent out to additional facilities
• Provide support to various areas of the laboratory
• Perform sample sorting, racking and retrieving
• Prepare record logs in a timely and efficient manner
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment
• Experience in a laboratory environment is preferred
• Comfortability with handling biological specimens
• Ability to accurately identify specimens
• Basic computer and data entry skills
• Strong communication skills; written and verbal
• Ability to work independently or within a team environment
• Well organized and a high level of attention to detail
• Ability to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time
Compensation for these positons will vary based on 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift and experience/education.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072