Production QC Lab Tech
Posting ID: JP-002180509
Will be responsible for testing incoming raw materials, intermediate products, and finished product samples.
• Perform daily testing of all raw materials, intermediates, and finished products. Ensure that the products are tested in accordance with established SOPs.
• Responsible for assuring product conformance to specifications
• Product testing includes: sensory, refractive index, brix, pH, turbidity, HPLC/GC, particle size testing, colorimetry, viscosity, density, water activity, manual titration, and other testing as assigned
• Able to take microbial samples and maintain a sterile/clean environment throughout the process.
• Responsible for sampling incoming raw materials for analysis, including lifting 50lbs repeatedly.
• Perform daily testing of all raw materials, intermediates, and finished products. Ensure that the products are tested in accordance with established SOPs and within specification
• Responsible for creating COAs, preparing micro samples, calibrating laboratory equipment, and maintaining production and quality records to ensure compliance
• File raw material / finished product retains and records
• Highschool Diploma or General Education Degree with 2-5 years of Inspection and/or Manufacturing Experience
• Experience with HACCP, FSP, ISO 22000, SQF, BRC, or equivalent Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) criteria.
• Experience with QC related instruments such as pH meters, refractometer, densitometer, colorimeter, GC, water activity meter, and turbidimeter.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
• Bachelor of Science in a related field such as Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology, or Food Science / Technology and/or Business Related
• 2+ years of quality control laboratory experience applying skills in a comprehensive and hands-on manner.
• Previous flavor industry experience.
- 3rd shift
- 11:30p - 7:30a
- Apply directly to posting or send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Heaven Leach-Benarth