Posting ID: JP-002169112
Aerotek is hiring for a Test Engineer that works in the automotive industry! This person would be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of test facility equipment and systems
- Plan for, schedule, and oversee all; Operations tools/equipment/consumables purchases,
- Equipment upgrades, and Process upgrades
- Oversight of facility sustainability and capital improvement projects
- Oversee development, negotiate, and finalize subcontracts
- Coordinate facility quality process development and implementation
- Coordinate facility procedure and work instructions training
- Coordinate development and implementation of personnel training plan
- Work with local government and agencies to obtain and retain permits
**Long term contract with Aerotek** We have had consultants work for us for over 5 years!
Automotive Testing, Aeronautical Engineering, aerodynamics, Acoustics, CAE, Mechanical testing, Test Plan, Test Procedure, Catia V5
Top Skills Details:
Automotive Testing,Aeronautical Engineering,aerodynamics,Acoustics,CAE,Mechanical testing,Test Plan,Test Procedure,Catia V5
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Bachelors in Mechanical or Aerodynamics engineering.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072