Posting ID: JP-002349140
Level 1 Pay: $18.26
- Operation of large machines, which include tooling and dies - Cold Heading and Cold forming machinery
- Performs part checks to ensure that quality requirements are met using all necessary gauges and visual inspections.
- Assists in the process of pulling tools during set-up
- Records statistical process control data into Plex
- Performs wire-up activities
- Completes maintenance inspection sheets as required
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations (e.g. addition, subtraction, multiplication, division).
- Ability to follow and understand written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings, specifications, and written instructions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have mechanical inclination and ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to read tape measure and use hand/power tools.
- Must be able to work 2nd and/or 3rd shift in order to be hired into union.
- Must be able to stand on their feet for 8+ hours a day.
- Must be able to train on 1st shift
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Sheeler, Ryan