Posting ID: JP-002658973
Description: Seeking a 3D Mechanical/Process Designer to join our team
- Proficient in Process Plant Designs using Autodesk Plant 3D or AutoCad 3D software
- Knowledge of Navisworks software, workflows and clash detection
- 2 to 15 years of experience in creating 3D design and equipment layouts in food/chemical/pharmaceutical facilities
- Create and read Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs)
- Sound knowledge of process piping designs and ability to create piping layouts and isometrics
- Ability to gather information in the field and create field sketches for equipment layouts and piping
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe PDF required
- Knowledge of Bulk material handling equipment is a plus
mep, designer, drafter, process engineer, mep engineering, electrical, electrical mechanical, plumbing, autocad
Eisen Hardy - 614-551-9192 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072