Posting ID: JP-002309095
File Clerk at Major National Bank
- $15-$16/hr based on experience
- Contract position until February (about 5 months)
- If positions are available for Full Time Employment, can apply within at end of contract
- M-F , 8A-5P or 7A-4P
- Must have experience working in an office in clerical roles or in a high volume fulfillment center with some experience in a corporate office setting
- Experience filing mortgage documents is a plus
Day to Day Responsibilities:
Responsible for working/filing within a pre-staging area as well as within their file vault.
Work will be split into multiple pieces that would cover the below items that workers could be moved between depending on experience & aptitude:
- Inventory of the files received. Paper spreadsheets will be used for tracking of files
- Identifying of documents - Will be pulling out documents to determine what kind of mortgage document it is(typically listed along the top). This stage is one that would have a critical need of attention to detail and accuracy as their work would be going right into the vaults as is.
- Applying labels to folders and converting files. This is where the use of color coded labels comes into play and attention to detail will be big here as well as labels will need to be placed in very specific areas of the folder in order to be readable.
The Bank utilizes terminal digit filing for their process but this would be part of the training if unfamiliar with it.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
What will separate an average candidate vs a great candidate on a resume?
• Having business experience, worked in filing room.
• If they have worked with / in mortgage (documents)
• Having worked in a fulfillment center where it is a fast paced environment
This is an opportunity to gain experience in a corporate office with a major national bank. Please apply today!
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072