Posting ID: JP-002348953
- Troubleshooting of plastic injection molding and robotic equipment
- PLC troubleshooting (Programming is a plus)
- Interpret blueprints and schematics
- Working with electricity up to 480v
- Perform preventative and corrective maintenance and calibration on assigned equipment.
- Diagnose and repair electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic control system problems on production machinery, auxiliary equipment and fixtures.
- Plan, layout and install electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems in support of the fabrication and installation of new equipment and fixtures.
- Communicate issues with supervisor and production personnel to ensure efficient operations.
- Document any changes made to control circuitry, hydraulics, or mechanical functions from OEM standard and forward to Maintenance Supervisor and Technical Manager
- Perform Daily Housekeeping duties in assigned area
- Special projects and other responsibilities as may be determined by the technical supervisor (maintenance)
plc troubleshooting, plc maintenance, maintenance technician, electrical, maintenance repair, electrical wiring, electrical maintenance, electrical schematic, blueprint reading, blueprint interpretation, blueprint schematics, plc robotics, vfd, hydraulics, hydraulic system, hydraulic pneumatic, hydraulics pneumatics, pneumatics
Top Skills Details:
plc troubleshooting,plc maintenance,maintenance technician,electrical
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Must have at least 5 years of maintenance Technician experience.
Must have experience with Hydraulics and Pneumatics (How are they on a scale of 1-10)
Must have troubleshooting experience.
Must have the ability to read a blueprint and schematic.
Must have experience with 480Volt and 3Phase.
Must have the ability to change out motors, pumps, valves and seals.
Must have a high school diploma OR GED
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: DeBlois, Matthew