Job Search & More
Posted Wednesday, July 5, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003883668
Ideal Candidate will have Power to Advance user of Power BI. Also proficient with SQL.
Essential Job Functions & Tasks:
1. Coordinates work activities of others within the work group, team or those located externally including contractors, vendors as required to resolve routine technical tasks and field work activities.
2. Demonstrates working knowledge of appropriate policies, procedures and guidelines. Monitors Work and Asset Management to ensure that work is performed in accordance with established policies, procedures and guidelines.
3. Demonstrates ability to work beyond routine assignments by solving moderately complex problems. Works independently in resolving complex problems.
4. Participates in providing training, performance improvements for projects and activities of lower level employees or peers.
5. Develops and maintains rapport to assure cooperation and productive working relationships with customers.
6. Demonstrates the ability to work beyond routine assignments by solving problems of moderate complexity.
7. Effectively manages conflict and builds consensus for agreement concerning business and/or work issues.
8. Clearly and concisely develops and presents or reviews reports with customers as needed.
9. Initiates, leads and facilitates meetings effectively.
10. Provides input to routine project planning and schedule. Understands the use of scheduling techniques for budget and planning activities. Assist in the planning of outages/projects/assignments.
11. Participates in associated contractor's meetings covering outage/project schedule, safety issues and operations and maintenance of equipment.
12. Assists in evaluating contracting methods, reviewing drawings and preparing basic cost estimates using established standards.
13. Monitors work according to schedule and recommend necessary actions.
Top Skills Details:
Project Coordination, Power BI, SQL
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Under minimal supervision, position performs work activities and projects in a safe, effective, efficient and economic accomplishment of assigned objectives.