Job Search & More
Construction Project Coordinator
Posted Thursday, July 13, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003900966
Actalent connects passion with purpose. We are supporting critical engineering and sciences initiatives that advance how companies serve the world. With almost 40 years of experience, our scalable talent solutions and engineering and sciences services provide the expertise our customers need to achieve more.
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating project team activities and support the Project Managers with regards to project logistics. They will work under the supervision and guidance of higher-level Project Coordinators and/or of the Project Manager they are supporting.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Update projects in multiple databases with project assignments, work orders, schedule adjustments, budgets, forecasts and status while working with many teams
• Tracking or reporting the status of project schedules and budgets.
• Adjusting the project schedules as directed by the Project Manager.
• Will work under the supervision and guidance of higher-level Project Coordinators and or Project Manager.
• Attend project meetings with the Project Manager to help to track the projects against the schedule by taking meeting minutes.
• Provide project reports as needed.
Skills & Qualifications:
Education and Experience Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Project Management, or Engineering or from ABET accredited university preferred
• Previous experience in project management, major construction field, project estimating, project controls, project engineering, and/or comparable internal or external experience in a competitive production environment preferred.
• Experience in coordinating many projects over a long-life cycle with large budgets
• Previous database experience (examples of: Oracle, Salesforce, P6, Maximo, and ServiceNow or other applicable software)
Recruiter: Cherelle Hemsley
Phone: (858) 877-2636