Posting ID: JP-002659200
- Competitive pay
- Long term opportunity with a great company
- Monday-Friday/First shift
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Answering Multi-line Phone in a courteous and professional manner ensuring all calls are addressed timely.
- Accurately track customer calls, appointments, schedule, and records in the company’s CRM system.
- Coordinate front-desk duties, including but not limited to the following:
- Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Process outgoing mail and packages
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing, and faxing
- Ensure compliance with all company policies, procedures, and guidelines
- 1+ years in a customer service, office administration, or reception role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Plus: Suite)
- High school diploma or equivalent required
If you or anyone you know may be interested in this opportunity, feel free to reach out anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Lindsay Berger
Phone: (216) 573-5671