Maintenance Technician -1dt & 2nd Shift
Posting ID: JP-002351552
- Looking for one maintenance technician!
- Candidates will be responsible for maintenance on various cnc machines, extruder machines, hydraulic presses, rubber processing mills, industrial mixers, welding machines and equipment, over head cranes, air compressors, chillers
- Looking for a dual trade maintenance technician! The work will be primarily mechanical!
- Will be also responsible for the secondary equipment; pumps, motors, cylinders, valves, barring's, drives, ac/dc, sensors etc.
- Reading of blueprints and schematics
- Electrical troubleshooting 110v, 220v, 240v, 440v, 480v three phase and single phase
- MIG welding and fabrication work
- General building maintenance, HVAC and air conditioning maintenance
Additional Skills & Qualifications
1. Must be 60/40 or 70/30 mechanical or electrical. want to start getting stronger with electrical candidates
2. Must be comfortable going up to 50ft in the air; will do maintenance on hvac units or air conditioning
3. Must be able to troubleshoot up to 480v single and three phase electrically
- This company manufactures the inner working components for bridges and highways; expansion joints, ball joints, beams etc.
- 2nd shift opening, Monday to Friday (2:00pm to 10:00pm)
1st shift opening, Monday to Friday (6:30am - 3:00pm)
- 40-45hrs a week
- Direct Hire
- Non union
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Pritt, William