Posting ID: JP-002052538
- 1+ years of water transfer experience
Field Laborers are responsible for various tasks while in the field. They will mainly work with the operating company to build and install pipelines to get water to the frac site. This will include set up, operation, and tear-down of pumps, generators, piping systems, pipelines, manifolds, and related materials.
Job duties will included but not limited to the following:
- Site inspection
- Project tool-ups and mobilization services, such as: loading, transport and assemble required equipment and water transfer line
- Construction services such as shoveling dirt; HDPE pipe fusion, basic mechanical set-ups, and general labor, as needed to support water supply and water transfer activities.
- Quality control and quality assurance duties
- Reading of design drawings and specifications to support project planning for project set-ups, layout and construction.
- Inspect work to ensure quality of work meet compliance and specifications of project.
- Perform operation and maintenance, as needed to operate pumps, generators, and water supply and water transfer systems.
- Equipment and system troubleshooting and repair to maintain performance as required under the Operating companies contracts with its clients;
- Provide winterization support to ensure uninterrupted water supply and water transfer services through the winter months.
- Provide demobilization support.
- Ability to document work activities being performed by contractors and others on site.
Top Skills Details:
Please reply back with an updated resume if you or someone else you know is interested. Thank you!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072