Warehouse Material Handler - 1st Shift - $18-$20/hour - Excellent Benefits And 401k
Posting ID: JP-002343250
1st Shift (8:00 am to 4:30 pm) Currently working 10 hour days - Must be open to working every other Saturday
Pay: $18.50 to $20.00
This position is responsible for the construction of pallets & other related packaging requirements for finished products. The position operates a forklift/lift truck to load and unload items as required. In addition, the position audits sales order to order pieces for completeness as well as load shipments for both ovens and conveyors.
• Ensure all components are accounted for and properly packaged and shipped to meet customer’s requirements.
• Ensure all paperwork is properly filled out
• Load LTL freight
• Pack various size parts for overnight shipping requests via FedEx, UPS, etc.
• Load full truck load shipments including pallet and strap placement
• Operate forklift, reach lift and overhead crane
• Proper rigging of Oven product line and loading of product onto trucks
- Family owned company that has been in business over 100 years
- Invest and care about their employees; Holiday cook outs
- Clean / Temperature controlled facility.
- Long term opportunity; company's goal is to bring these candidates in direct
- Medical / Vision Insurance when direct
- 401k with company match
- Overtime = BIG PAYCHECK!
Shipping and Receiving, Warehouse worker, fork lift operator, Fork Lift, Overhead Crane, LTL, Order Processing, Order Documentation, Shipping, Receiving, Tow Motor, Reach Truck, Reach Lift, Forklift, Packaging, Packing, Inventory
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- MUST HAVE A HS DIPLOMA / GED AND A VALID LICENSE
- Must have experience with fork lift / tow motor
- Must have experience with Shipping/Receiving documentation
- Must be able to work Saturdays - during busy season they'll be asked to work every other Saturday
- Overhead crane experience is a plus
- Experience with LTL (Less Than Truckload) shipping is a plus.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Peter Fritz